CCBA Language School Guidelines
- Be respectful. Greet teacher and/or classmates. Use polite language, such as: hello, thank you, excuse me
- Use good manners. No running, pushing, shoving, or yelling in the classrooms or hallways. No skateboarding in the school.
- Obey school discipline: arrive at school on time, don’t leave earlier without parents or teacher’s permission. Students under the age of 18 may not leave the school without parents accompanying them.
- No bullying, No fighting. First time offenders will receive a warning from the schoolteacher and administration, and a conference by parents. A second offense will result in time out during breaks for the week. A third offense will result in a one-term suspension from school. Tuition is non-refundable. Students who have been suspended from school and return to school with such misbehavior will be permanently disqualified from attending school.
- Classroom discipline: Concentrate on listening to the teacher. Be positive, think positive. Raise your hand and wait until the teacher calls on you to answer or ask questions. Do not play electronic games or listen to music in class without permission. Cell phones are not to be used until after school. If you need to use your cell phone for academic purposes or for urgent matters, you must get permission from your teacher to use it.
- Take care of public property. Parents are financially responsible for any breakage or damage to property.
- Snack rules: No gum chewing is allowed. Do not eat in the hallways. Students may have snacks during their designated class breaks in the classroom.
- Safety Access: Stairs may not be used at any time during the class. (Except in case of emergency)
- Medical expenses incurred for the student in an emergency are the parent’s responsibility.
- Students who do not comply with the above rules will be suspended from school or subject to other penalties
Parents have the responsibility to educate and supervise the discipline and behavior of your children, and not to disturb all students’ learning.???
Period 1: 9:00 am – 9:50 am 10 minutes break between class periods
Period 2: 10:00 am – 10:50 am
Period 3: 11:00 am – 11:50 am
For our students’ safety, students must wait inside the classroom for their parents to pick them up.
At 11:50 am, when the teacher dismisses the class, please wait for the classroom door to open before picking up your students. If someone else is picking up your child, please inform the teacher ahead of time. Parents, please pick up your students by 12:00 noon.
After 12:00, parents are asked to pick up their students from classroom 201. The teacher on duty will wait for late pick-ups until 12:30. A fee of $10 per student will be charged for picking up students after 12:00 to 12:30.