CCBA Language School Guidelines
- Be respectful. Greet teacher and/or classmates. Use polite language, such as: hello, thank you, excuse me
- Use good manners. No running, pushing, shoving or yelling in the classrooms or hallways. No skateboarding in the school.
- Obey school disciplines: arrive to school on time, don’t leave earlier without parents or teacher’s permission. Students under the age of 18 may not leave the school without parent’s accompanying them.
- No personal electronics use during class.
- Classroom discipline: Concentrate on listening to the teacher. Be positive, think positive. Raise your hand and wait until the teacher calls on you to answer or ask questions.
- Take care of public property. Parents are financially responsible for any breakage or damage to property.
- Snack rules: No gum chewing is allowed. Do not eat in the hallways. Students may have snacks during their designated class breaks.
- Medical expenses incurred for the student in an emergency are the parent’s responsibility.
Period 1: 9:00 am – 9:50 am 10 minutes break between class periods
Period 2: 10:00 am – 10:50 am
Period 3: 11:00 am – 11:50 am
At 11:50 am, when the teacher dismisses the class, please wait for the classroom door to open before picking up your students. If someone else is picking up your child, please inform the teacher ahead of time. Parents, please pick up your students by 12:00 noon.
For our students’ safety, students must wait inside the building for their parents to pick them up.