- Respectful: Greeting to the teacher or classmates. Use polite language, such as: “Hello”, “thank you”, “Excuse me” and so on.
- Good manner: Throw waste in the garbage can. , no running, pushing, yelling in the classroom or hallways. No skating inside the school building.
- Obey school discipline: Come to school on time, not leave class earlier without parents andteacher’s permission. If students need to leave school early, parents must have a written notice to the school. Toys, electronic equipment cannot be brought into school. Students under the age of 18 cannot leave school with no parents picking up.
- Classroom discipline: Concentrate listening to teacher during the class. Positive thinking, Raise hands and wait till teacher call you to answer or ask questions. Follow the teacher’s direction to complete the work. Toys, games, kid electronics and instruments are not allowed in the classroom. Do not take videos and record classmates without permission. Use of Cell phones is allowed only after school or emergency with your teacher’s permission.
- Take care of public property: Do not draw on the doors, windows, desks and walls, etc. Don’t use the teacher’s computer, projector electronic teaching tools. . Parents are financially responsible for any breakage or Vandalizing.
- Snack rules: No gum chewing is allowed in school. Do not eat in the hallway. Students can have snacks at the time of the teacher’s designated class breaks.
- Safe path: Always use front door stairs to come to the class or leave school. (Except for emergency)
- Medical expenses: students in case of emergency evacuation to be hospitalized, parents need to pay ambulances and other medical expenses.
- Failure to follow these rules will result in suspension or expulsion from our school and/or school activities
- The first class 9: 00-9:50 class break time 9: 50-10: 00
- The second class 10: 00-10: 50 class break time 10: 50-11: 00
- The third class 11: 00-11: 45 class is over 11:45
For students’ safety, students are no longer waiting for parents to pick up outside the building. When the teachers are still teaching in class, please do not look through the door to distract students attention.
- 11:45 School is over. Please wait till the teacher open the classroom door, parents pick up students in front of the classroom.
- 11: 45-12: 00 Parents pick up their children in front of the classroom. If you have someone else to pick up your child instant of you, please inform the teacher ahead of time.
- After 12:00 the parents will go to the 207 classroom to pick up your child. The teacher is waiting for the parents to pick up the student till 12:30. Parents who come to pick up the students after 12:00 will be charged $ 10.
- Please drop off and pick up your child on time and safely